Over 50,000 Knox households this week is set to receive a copy of the Coalitions detailed plan for stronger borders, lower taxes, more jobs and a stronger economy.
The ‘Our Plan’ booklet outlines key policy initiatives of the Federal Coalition, many of which will have a direct impact upon Knox.
Key initiatives include:
- Scrapping the Carbon Tax which is adding 10% to electricity bills across the board.
- Getting the budget back under control and reducing government debt.
- Creating two million new jobs within ten years by growing a bigger, more productive and prosperous economy.
- Supporting small business through cutting $1 billion in red tape.
- Building more modern infrastructure such as the $1.5 billion commitment to the East West Link to deal with congestion and gridlock on our roads.
Federal Member for Aston said the plan would explain to Knox locals the important steps that would be taken to make our community a better place to live.
“One of our key platforms is building more modern infrastructure which includes important projects such as the East West Link.”
“Our plan to reduce red tape for small business will cut costs and create jobs for Knox locals.”
“We are also committed to scrapping the Carbon Tax, which has been adding at least 10% to the cost of electricity bills for locals.”
“We have a strong plan which will help create jobs, cut taxes and make our community an even better place to live.”
For an electronic version of the plan go to www.realsolutions.org.au .