Our plan for Knox
The Federal Member for Aston, Hon Alan Tudge MP, has outlined the Coalition’s plan for Knox under a re-elected Turnbull Government.
“The election is critical to keep our economy growing and our community safe,” said Mr Tudge.
“The choice is clear. Only the Coalition has a strong plan for real action in Knox.”
Mr Tudge’s local plan includes:
- More jobs through tax cuts to 14,000 local small businesses in Knox
- A safer Knox, including tackling the drug ‘Ice’
- A stronger community with sports grounds upgraded and increased funding for schools and hospitals
- Tax cuts to middle income earners
- Better roads and transport including the Monash Freeway upgrade and East West Link, and never giving up on Rowville Rail
“This Saturday the choice is clear. I respectfully ask for your vote to deliver our plan for real action in Knox,” said Mr Tudge.